[SOLVED FOR NEXT UPDATE] Pitot tube cover clickspot interior view

Captain350

Dear developers.

First of all, I really appreciate your work, I still can't believe how you managed to pull this off.

The problem is that the pitot tube cover clickspot is accessible from inside the cockpit. I was looking around the flightdeck just out of curiosity and found a clickspot over the left side Air-Conditioning Blower (next to the left Stall Protection Pusher switch). I immediately thought that the blower was animated and could move it  around, so I clicked and something really bad happened... The pitot tube was instantly blocked and my airspeed was all over the place. Hopefully I noticed soon and got it all back together.

It's just a minor detail, but given the level of detail of this aircraft, I thought reporting this could be helpful.

Best wishes,

Diego

X-Plane Screenshot 2022.01.10 - 04.58.52.09_LI.jpg

Edited by Captain350

• Captain350 changed the title to Bug: Pitot tube cover clickspot interior view
  • Captain350 changed the title to [SOLVED FOR NEXT UPDATE] Pitot tube cover clickspot interior view