[SOLVED] Possible x-Aviation Glitch

brownbear118

Hi Guys, Wondering if you can help.

I am getting a glitch when taxing on the ground, everything other than that is running perfect. It has only ever been with this aircraft and the IXEG " Tbm works fine"

Mt problem only happens when at the taxing stage and glitches back and forth like being jaulted. I have tried with plugins off and on and tried this at various airports "non demanding" I.e default.

For reference my PC is I9-9900k Cpu, RTX 2070 Super GPU, 32gb Corsair Vengance Mem Running on SSD.

Thanks for your assistance :)

Lots of people have been suffering from stutters and FPS drops due to Gizmo plug-in which x aviation uses. Both Cam from Xaviation and the dev of Gizmo have notified everyone they have seen the issue and it will be fixed asap, hopefully that helps :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robbietp1 said:

Lots of people have been suffering from stutters and FPS drops due to Gizmo plug-in which x aviation uses. Both Cam from Xaviation and the dev of Gizmo have notified everyone they have seen the issue and it will be fixed asap, hopefully that helps :)

Thank you for the reply, Fingers crossed it is the same issue and this will solve the issue. :)

• Cameron changed the title to [SOLVED] Possible x-Aviation Glitch