[LOGGED 0002277] Three Monitor Checklist Issue

N330CT

Is anyone else having an issue with the checklist instructions being compressed and unreadable while using triple monitor setup? Everything else in the cockpit looks perfect but the instructions are compressed to what appears to be about 1/2 size.  Same thing with the hand signals menu and the tab for the hand signal is in the middle of the center screen, not on the side. Suggestions or ideas?

Edited by Pils

• Pils changed the title to [LOGGED 0002277] Three Monitor Checklist Issue
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Frustrated to see now three updates later this still has not been addressed.  While I would never claim to know what it takes to fix or program anything on this amazing plane it is hard to understand why “implementing GPS jamming simulation” is more important then customers with more then one monitor not being able to read the menus.  I can’t even put oil in the plane without turning off my other monitors so the menus and click spots work. This was logged in January. 

On 6/23/2022 at 9:49 AM, N330CT said:

Frustrated to see now three updates later this still has not been addressed.  While I would never claim to know what it takes to fix or program anything on this amazing plane it is hard to understand why “implementing GPS jamming simulation” is more important then customers with more then one monitor not being able to read the menus.  I can’t even put oil in the plane without turning off my other monitors so the menus and click spots work. This was logged in January. 

I have the same issue as well. Also have an issue with Avitab in the WFB using multiple monitors and the passenger lighting screen in the galley. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe it is a more complex issue to fix then we understand?  Not really sure but its just a pain to disable monitors and then reset them just to get oil in the plane.  I would really like to read all of the startup checks/sequence instructions also, someone spent a lot of time and effort building those menus.  It seems like there would be more talk of this because since there are a lot of multi-monitor setups out there.  Trying to be patient (they obviously did a TON of work when you look at the update list) but I really would like to see this moved up in priority.  Maybe we are the only ones with this issue? 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I have spent a fair amount of time with this as every time I have to add oil I have to shut off the two side monitors to do so.  I have played with multiple aspect ratios in xplane to try to fix it but changing aspect ratio of the monitors does not seem to have any effect even though it seems that the view is compressed in the horizontal.  On my end the items affected are oil replenishment, checklist hints, hand signals,  and cell phone. I also have some issues (depending on the position of my head with trackir) with click spots.  I wonder if it is connected to this issue. At one point I was concerned that it had something to do with xcamera but after more tinkering I am unable to fix so.....

I have every confidence that Pils and Toto can fix it. Waiting patiently.......I will just go do some flying in the meantime.

• 1 year later...

Add my name too I have two monitors..same problem  turning it off just makes the checklist vanish so that doesn't help solve it even as a work around.

If I had known this was an issue no way I would have paid the price I did, no other mfg or aircraft has this issue, toliss,Adk, Ssg, just flight, aerobask.. none one nowhere does it say or warn anyone buying the extremely expensive addon that multiple monitors do not work right, if I must take away a monitor uninstall every plugin just to use this one aircraft that no other addon has problems with that's a no go. No advertising no reviews say this is an issue. I'm upset and this is why I NEVER spend the amount I did for this this was an extremely expensive and nerve-racking experience. It's why I fear paying so much without a try before you buy. My fears are not unfounded. 

Edited by simking1

• 1 month later...

I do not.  Currently I cannot load the 1.7 version in xplane 12 as it crashes to desktop.  It was working fine a few weeks ago and now will not load.  I suspect it was an xplane update that broke it.