[FIXED v1.1r1] CTD after replacing an hold with a VOR

Bjerko

Dep: EGLL
Arr: EHAM

Flying the REDFA1A arrivial into EHAM, controller was busy so I added the SUGOL holding to not bust my clearance limit. Controller shortly after cleared me "After SUGOL DCT SPL".
When I added SPL into the line SUGOL holding was in, I noticed that I successfully made the FMC show SUGOL > SPL, however the MFD still showed that I had a holding for SUGOL in it.
I then deleted SPL, which I then saw SUGOL > [-----] > SUGOL holding, tried deleting SUGOL holding, nothing happend, tried going to next page and simulator crashed.

Log.txt

Had another CPT somewhat related to this.

Inbound KOVIK, with the following remaining routing KOVIK DCT PIPEX M609 RIPAM ENGM.

I attempted to move RIPAM up and replace PIPEX, so the routing would be KOVIK DCT RIPAM, while being inbound RIPAM. This caused a CTD.

Used the FMC as the following:

image.thumb.png.4f01cdde5f3b0ebdffb769bb14d1ca0f.png

Note if relevant: I have had an earlier CTD doing climbout, unreleated to the addon. Reason for mentioning this that I used the state reload of the aircraft maybe can have something to do with this case. Just in case. :)

Log.txt

Edited by Bjerko

• CaptCrash changed the title to [OPEN 2305] CTD after replacing an hold with a VOR
On 1/9/2022 at 9:29 PM, Bjerko said:

Dep: EGLL
Arr: EHAM

Flying the REDFA1A arrivial into EHAM, controller was busy so I added the SUGOL holding to not bust my clearance limit. Controller shortly after cleared me "After SUGOL DCT SPL".
When I added SPL into the line SUGOL holding was in, I noticed that I successfully made the FMC show SUGOL > SPL, however the MFD still showed that I had a holding for SUGOL in it.
I then deleted SPL, which I then saw SUGOL > [-----] > SUGOL holding, tried deleting SUGOL holding, nothing happend, tried going to next page and simulator crashed.

Log.txt 306.86 kB · 4 downloads

Excellent report. Reproduced & fixed in next update.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bjerko said:

Had another CPT somewhat related to this.

Inbound KOVIK, with the following remaining routing KOVIK DCT PIPEX M609 RIPAM ENGM.

I attempted to move RIPAM up and replace PIPEX, so the routing would be KOVIK DCT RIPAM, while being inbound RIPAM. This caused a CTD.

Used the FMC as the following:

image.thumb.png.4f01cdde5f3b0ebdffb769bb14d1ca0f.png

Note if relevant: I have had an earlier CTD doing climbout, unreleated to the addon. Reason for mentioning this that I used the state reload of the aircraft maybe can have something to do with this case. Just in case. :)

Log.txt 235.68 kB · 3 downloads

Please don't file multiple reports into a single topic. Makes it difficult keeping track of what was fixed and what wasn't. Having trouble reproducing this one (doesn't crash for me). So I'll try an analytic fix without verifying it.

8 hours ago, skiselkov said:

Please don't file multiple reports into a single topic. Makes it difficult keeping track of what was fixed and what wasn't. Having trouble reproducing this one (doesn't crash for me). So I'll try an analytic fix without verifying it.

Apologies, there was no guidelines prior to me doing this. Will do from the future. Do you want me to open a new thread for this specific issue?

I saved the save state from before this CTD. When I loaded it back up now and did the same thing, I had the same CTD. Not sure if I can send this savestate to you somehow?

New logfiles attached if there is anything interesting in them. Also attached the CL650 log which I did not know excisted before the new guidelines.

Log.txt CL650_Log.txt

Edited by Bjerko

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [FIXED v1.1r1] CTD after replacing an hold with a VOR
  • Graeme_77 locked this topic