Fly Without FBO?

themadgamer

I prefer not to use a persistent state and just want to setup and fly like I do with other planes. When I do that, i am struggling with fueling the airplane. When I select fuel truck, I get the pop up that appears to be the fuel interaction screen, but I am unable to select what I want loaded. I am sure I am doing something wrong so any assistance would be great. Thank you!

Also, is there a way to use the FBO side of things and not keep the persistent state?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, themadgamer said:

I prefer not to use a persistent state and just want to setup and fly like I do with other planes. When I do that, i am struggling with fueling the airplane. When I select fuel truck, I get the pop up that appears to be the fuel interaction screen, but I am unable to select what I want loaded. I am sure I am doing something wrong so any assistance would be great. Thank you!

Also, is there a way to use the FOB side of things and not keep the persistent state?

Have you accessed the refueling panel (on the wall behind the pilot’s seat)? You have to energize it and open the tank valves in order to take fuel. 

• Cameron changed the title to Fly Without FBO?
  • 2 months later...

Here is to refuel from non-persistent mode (which is the mode I always use)

SELECT
Ground services-> refuel -> internal panel and,
Ground services -> refuel -> refuel truck
I put one window above the other and energize the internal panel, and set in Preset the required quantity in USG on the 'Fuel truck'. 
And press ENTER on the truck panel seems to be necessary to have the fuel truck stop at the preset quantity. 

LBS to USG

Handy rule of thumb to convert lbs to usg is to divide by 10, divide by two and add to the first value. E.g. 1500 lbs uplift required : 150 + 75 = 225 USG

Edited by FYG001
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...