stair and other accent lights?

tekrc

I turned on every light I could in the control panel. in the stream I saw the accent light around the curtain door handle lit which is not on for me unless I'm missing a button somewhere? also is there a way to turn on the stair lights? I know it has them as there is even a plackard on the side of the steps for turning them on with battery power only

On 1/9/2022 at 10:41 PM, Cameron said:

I guess I should ask the obvious question...do you guys have HDR enabled in X-Plane rendering settings?

dont actually see this setting anywhere. only options are "draw parked aircraft", "draw shadows on scenery", and "use vulkan" everything else is a slider

9 minutes ago, tekrc said:

dont actually see this setting anywhere. only options are "draw parked aircraft", "draw shadows on scenery", and "use vulkan" everything else is a slider

The 'Visual Effects' slider is what controls whether HDR is enabled. You'll need to slide it right till it states it is.

yeah the only thing I get is the galley dome lights when I switch boarding lights (which are still a bit dim in my opinion but I dont have the real ones to compare to).  also emergency exit light switch does not appear to turn on any lights though when dark the exit light at the stairs is always on regardless of switch position.
 side question where are the seat bbelt/no smoking signs supposed to be in the cabin? those dont appear either

• 4 months later...