[FIXED v1.2r3] 1000ft aircraft save state triggers ground spoilers on idle

pilot_matt

Wanted to practice some landings at 1000ft saved situation, wheels were spinning (assumed the aircraft ground spoilers work off wheel spin up) and upon idle of thrust levers in the flare caused the ground spoilers deploy either by myself and ATS idling. Aware that is normal but also while applying brake pressure on final approach does not stop wheels spinning, application of parking brake needed then release worked. Sometimes the ground spoiler did deploy on flare and sometimes not.

And as a side note this was before i even touched down so no i did not bounce when this happened, the bounce came after i dropped like a sack of potatoes and cratered the runway.

Edited by pilot_matt
more specific info added

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 3:38 PM, oisin650 said:

I'm sorry but I'm having trouble understanding your situation. Are you saying you idle the thrust levers and the spoiler deploys automatically when in the air?

Brgds

I have the same issue, after using the 1000ft autosave, the wheels spin and will keep on spinning forever, meaning that ground spoilers will extend when throttle is at idle.

image.png.d07207b44884a1398e7a3269c5683e95.png

Edited by POM

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [FIXED v1.2r3] 1000ft aircraft save state triggers ground spoilers on idle