Weight Sheet data for Foreflight W&B

Georg L

Hi,

First of all the aircraft is mind blowing... totally surprised of what you have created. I wish you the best of luck with sales and further development of this plane!

I am using Foreflight for real world ops and I've found it to be useful in Xplane also. Although you currently don't have a proper CG or loadsheet tool built in yet, I thought I could get the data from Foreflight if I had a sample weight sheet and required details to create the profile. It would also give me MAC% and I could use the trim calculator in PERF. Do you happen to have this sample data to share?

Thank you.

15 hours ago, jetpipeoverheat said:

The data that ForeFlight wants for weight and balance is extensive and not really necessary for a CL650 type operation. Passengers are constantly moving throughout the cabin and changing the CG, so a table with CG range vs amount of passengers and fuel is generally used.

The tables will be published soon.

Thank you! I have only flown up to Piper Malibu in real and that also requires it obviously. Never operated a larger aircraft yet so I don't know the specifics. Very interesting to hear of those aspects. In the Malibu I always checked where people sit and took CG into careful consideration. In a commercially operated A/C I can understand the tolerances are much higher.