CTD after power up of airplane ( 5 - 15 sec )

jrmmth

Hello all, i have the issue that every time i start x plane and load the Challenger 650 it crash to the desktop. i just can start battery and external power and than it crash. in the morning yesterday i done already 2 flights and there was nothing. i have not change anything from yesterday in the morning to now.

i checked already with other topics here but i cant find a solution.

Log.txt

Edited by jrmmth
better text

Well, you're not alone. I was fine until updating SPAD and installed Commands and Datarefs and now I can only get XPlane to full load when the CL650 IS NOT Selected. I cleared out the C+D's and it Xplane still crashes before completing loading. I have to run the uninstall program from XAviation (Remove the CL650) in order for XP to correctly launch.  i realize everyone's system are unique so I can be patient hoping Toto can find a solution. I've not even started the engines yet as I want to get my hardware configured and now this. 

I have uninstalled and Reinstalled the CL650 twice now and the only time XP will completely launch without Crashing to Decktop is when the CL650 is uninstalled. HELP Toto. I have no other programs running when this happens.

Edited by MrScott

5 hours ago, MrScott said:

Well, you're not alone. I was fine until updating SPAD and installed Commands and Datarefs and now I can only get XPlane to full load when the CL650 IS NOT Selected. I cleared out the C+D's and it Xplane still crashes before completing loading. I have to run the uninstall program from XAviation (Remove the CL650) in order for XP to correctly launch.  i realize everyone's system are unique so I can be patient hoping Toto can find a solution. I've not even started the engines yet as I want to get my hardware configured and now this. 

I have uninstalled and Reinstalled the CL650 twice now and the only time XP will completely launch without Crashing to Decktop is when the CL650 is uninstalled. HELP Toto. I have no other programs running when this happens.

Have you made a clean xplane copy on your computer and tried the 650 on it? (No scenery, no plugins, and dont copy your preferences) just vanilla fresh xplane and then maybe you can add in and see where the crashes start.

• jrmmth changed the title to CTD after power up of airplane ( 5 - 15 sec )