[Resolved] AUTOROUTER.AEREO doesnt work

SPC.Teixeira.I

Mod Note: If you are experiencing this issue please ensure Autorouter is checked in user settings, account details are entered and connection has been tested. Thank you.

Hey all wheveCL650_Log.txtr i try to test connection on autorouter it wont work for me says connection failed. 

Edited by oisintierney

• ois650 changed the title to [Resolved] AUTOROUTER.AEREO doesnt work

I will try to disable the aeronav but it is misleading: the UI is a set checkboxes meaning when can use the services if they are checked.

Otherwise, it would be a radio group to ensure only one of them is active at a time.

That said, what if we cross the pond ? we have to use aeronav for the US part and the autorouter for the european part, but cannot have both enabled.

And to pass through one to the other, we have to switch off the avionics. In flight.

Is it possible to fix to be able to use all of them (w/ navigraph) and the code manage to find its way through the enabled services ? (like: if not found on navigraph, then try on aeronav; if not found on aeronav then try on autorouter; if not found, then setup the warning message.)

Edited by Christophe