[CLOSED] Wrong/unintuitive FO behavior when multiple checklists are started

intelfx

It would seem that the automatic FO keeps its own track of the current checklist/item and does not pay attention to the checklist and item that's currently selected on the MFD.

If a wrong checklist is started or the current checklist/item is advanced by mistake, even if you re-select the correct checklist/item on the MFD, the FO will continue to track its own position in the checklists and not what is being shown on the MFD right now.

Even if it's not a bug, it's unintuitive/unrealistic behavior because I'd expect my co-pilot to actually read stuff from the MFD, instead of going "hey, last item that I read was on the engine shutdown page, so I should insta-switch there and continue reading from that position despite my Captain's inputs".

Edited by CaptCrash

If you are using the virtual FO we recommend navigating the checklist using the keybinds for the virtual fo to advance the checklist. Please do not use the DCP to navigate the checklist when using the virtual FO. It is hoped that the virtual fo checklist system can be improved over the life of the product. There currently is no roadmap for it but we are aware of this behavior.

• CaptCrash changed the title to [CLOSED] Wrong/unintuitive FO behavior when multiple checklists are started