What do I do if I keep getting DL FPLN REJECTED

skiselkov

2 hours ago, Rodeo said:

X-Plane 11.55 ships with cycle 1802 (year 2018 indeed). SimBrief lets you use the default cycle (2003 from 2020) or any cycles you've purchased via Navigraph and unlocked on SimBrief while said cycle was active (so you'd have needed a Navigraph subscription in early 2018 and unlocked 1802 then).

I’m sure they have 1802 in their archives. It’s old enough I imagine they would be able to get permission to make it publicly accessible for planning. Maybe  @chroode should open a thread on Navigraph’s forum.

It doesn't necessarily make financial sense for them to make old cycles available for free though. Also, if they add the cycle matching X-Plane's built-in database, then users will eventually request the old cycle matching every other addon under the sun, it quickly adds up (most advanced addons get to ship with a free navadata cycle often provided by Navigraph themselves in the first place, each usually with a different cycle because they weren't released at the same time)…

13 hours ago, chroode said:

When using the default AIRAC in SimBrief is there anything we have to download?

The Default is from 2003 and the database on the FMS reads 2018. Is this maybe the issue?

Also, actually, the reason for the reject flight plan will likely be written to the Log.txt (might be easier to look at X-Plane/Output/CL650/CL650_Log.txt so you don't get generic X-Plane messages not related to the Challenger).

Regards,

Tim

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • Pils locked this topic