[ACK] Small visual requests

MediocreGorilla

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, it's me once again. Once again thanks for the latest fixes!

I'll start going through all my reports in this thread and mark the fixed ones with "solved" so it's easier to keep track, even though there's not much more to complain about. ^_^

However, I've noticed that once you close the cabin door and the culling kicks in, it takes away the small rim above the door aswell, resulting in an unobstructed view to the outside.

image.thumb.png.2934bc9098e954f87b90b4511057b475.png

Edited by MediocreGorilla
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MediocreGorilla said:

Hello, it's me once again. Once again thanks for the latest fixes!

I'll start going through all my reports in this thread and mark the fixed ones with "solved" so it's easier to keep track, even though there's not much more to complain about. ^_^

However, I've noticed that once you close the cabin door and the culling kicks in, it takes away the small rim above the door aswell, resulting in an unobstructed view to the outside.

12 hours ago, silverchord said:

In the Frontcovering is a Cap. You can see the visor.

Closed the gap at the top of the cabin sliding door.

The visors might be tricky.  I mean, they need to go somewhere.

:mellow:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 11:29 AM, Goran_M said:

Closed the gap at the top of the cabin sliding door.

The visors might be tricky.  I mean, they need to go somewhere.

:mellow:

Hi mate! Thanks for the latest update, nothing new to report from my side. (And I'm flying the lady a looooot ^_^).

However, one question: should the sliding door fix be in the current version (1.5.2)? The rim still gets culled over here:

image.thumb.png.c74d63f56eef755af477affc489a5376.png

21 hours ago, MediocreGorilla said:

Hi mate! Thanks for the latest update, nothing new to report from my side. (And I'm flying the lady a looooot ^_^).

However, one question: should the sliding door fix be in the current version (1.5.2)? The rim still gets culled over here:

I'll have to check to see if it made it in the update.  It is definitely fixed, and I'm looking at it right now in my blend file.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goran_M said:

I'll have to check to see if it made it in the update.  It is definitely fixed, and I'm looking at it right now in my blend file.

Thanks for your continued efforts, I really appreciate it! This adds another layer of value onto this top notch product. Can't say that often enough. :wub:

Let me add another liiiittle thing I came across during my walkarounds. ^_^ There's some flickering/z-fighting going on at the APU exhaust:

image.thumb.png.981585cc38d1bba07e3157e681de1807.png

• 3 weeks later...