DataRefs Real Sim Gear

MrScott

Quick update for those with RSG hardware. I'm using Lee Baker's Data Ref Tool to view all Commands in the Sim. Assuming you're familiar with how to edit the CommandMapping.ini file of your RSG installation, replace the default Command in the file with the correct one from Data Ref list. Works like a charm and is easy to do. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to assist.

Reflected in the attached are the mappings/bindings for the following Real Sim Gear Hardware.

G1000XFD (PFD)

G1000MFD15 (15" MFD found in the TBM900)

GTN750 (I use as a place tp hold the MCDU Popout)

GCU47X (Alpha Numeric Key Pad and AP Controls

GFC700 (Autopilot Panel)

GMA350 (Audio Panel) 

If you have any of the above in a typical cockpit layout you may find my use of Dual encoders and buttons helpful in managing the CL650. If you have additional techniques to expand on their use please post here to share with others. I spent days on this to make my flight time more enjoyable, and to share with my fellow pilots. Enjoy!

P.S. Attached is the CM file and a pic of my Cocjpit for your reference.

MCDU1.jpg

Pedistal Panels.jpg

PFD.jpg

Pilots View.jpg

CommandMapping.ini

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, N330CT said:

This is great thanks for all the hard work.  I spent some time on this but you have it all here.  Really appreciate the share!

You're very welcome. happy to give back where I can as so many have lent me a hand. Flight Sim has a great community of people.