[SOLVED] CHK Data Base Dates - Still appearing after updating Navigraph AIRAC

flamesies

Hi,

In the sim, i'm getting the Chk Data Base Dates message, and it's showing the 07Oct21 to 4Nov21 database as active, and the X-Plane default database as secondary.

I've tried re-updating the AIRAC via the Navigraph FMS manager, which is showing that the sim is up-to-date.

Any ideas why it's not being picked up?

NGFMSManager_V644cBIbAj.thumb.png.56f2f2db4034f7c103c3d8ac9db49a11.pngX-Plane_ge0HPcFTyH.png.cd51a162578944ab01caace60f05a644.png

Edited by flamsies
Solved

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [SOLVED] CHK Data Base Dates - Still appearing after updating Navigraph AIRAC

Hi Graeme,

I've ticked that box, and turned power off from the aircraft (Turned the APU off, and the Batt master for about 20 seconds), and i've still got the error.

I think it's to do with the Active Data Base dates being 7 Oct 21 to 4 Nov 21, whereas the date in the sim is 8 Jan 22

In the screenshots I posted earlier, you can see that i've got the latest airac installed according to the Navigraph FMS data manager

• Graeme_77 changed the title to CHK Data Base Dates - Still appearing after updating Navigraph AIRAC

No probs. Ordinarily I'd have a look at the Navigraph stuff and see what the deal is, but the support workload on the 650 is a bit high right now. If you have no luck, let me know and I'll look into it some more when I get a chance. The message won't cause any issues with operating the aircraft either.

• flamesies changed the title to [SOLVED] CHK Data Base Dates - Still appearing after updating Navigraph AIRAC