[FIXED v1.1r1] EFIS MISCOMP (clickspot problem)

OuterMarker

Hi guys,

during initial descent on my first flight something interesting happened. I got an EFIS MISCOMP and FMS-FMS N1 DISAGREE message. I was baffled since I didn't trigger any failures and after scratching my head for a good 15 minutes I noticed in the outside view that the left pitot cover and the right AoA vane cover were on. Just before this happend I roamed around the passenger cabin and apparently accidentally toggled the clickspots from the inside.

I remember that after the initial system setup I went outside to remove the chocks and they were already gone on the left MLG. I suspect the same thing happened there.

Not sure there is anything you can do about that but I thought I'd let you know.
Cheers

• Like 1

ok, the video has graphical issues, but going by what you're saying, and regarding your click spot problem, yes, there is something we can do to isolate click spots further.  I'll make a note of it and we'll put it in a soon to be released update.  skiselkov will post back with a response to the EFIS problem.

Edited by Goran_M

18 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

ok, the video has graphical issues, but going by what you're saying, and regarding your click spot problem, yes, there is something we can do to isolate click spots further.  I'll make a note of it and we'll put it in a soon to be released update.  skiselkov will post back with a response to the EFIS problem.

Thank you very much! I took a lot of screenshots as well but there are no further problems. I switched to ADC 2 and was able to continue the flight before I noticed all of this was caused by the covers being on. After all this is a nice demonstration of the system depth:D

On an unrelated note, I did notice that when reaching TOC and TOD I get single digit FPS for a couple of seconds but I've only completed one flight yet so I'll get back to you if this persists.

1449325286_X-Plane2022-01-0809-01-18.png

1791936025_X-Plane2022-01-0808-44-06.png

627237446_X-Plane2022-01-0808-45-03.png

Nothing to add on the report, but when testing it there were quite a few times when, during the problem solving process, we realised we were diagnosing the issues like we would with a real aircraft. Looking at reversion options etc. It really shows the value of the coding approach taking with this aircraft.

• Like 2

• Pils locked and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Graeme_77 changed the title to [FIXED v1.1r1] EFIS MISCOMP (clickspot problem)
  • Graeme_77 unpinned this topic