Sneak Peak to the new default 747 inside future XP10

Japo32

amazing aircraft, very well represented as default aircraft. this is something good.

But i think... The systems, cockpit operations, procedures, normal and emergencys, simulate faults,  this is interesting... and must have theirs priority increased

amazing aircraft, very well represented as default aircraft. this is something good.

But i think... The systems, cockpit operations, procedures, normal and emergencys, simulate faults,  this is interesting... and must have theirs priority increased

Your already getting a lot for something you don't need to pay anything extra to have over the price of X-Plane 10. That is unless you want X-Plane 10 to cost 500 bucks or something.

This 747 definitely raises the bar.

• 3 weeks later...

Laminar has not to upgrade the systems it has already. It is so complicated to do the systems of a plane, imagine to complete a whole simulator. The focus is the simulator. The main base. Then vendors have the posibility to raise the bar.

Even FSX doesn't have a fmc like xplane already has in xplane9, but look how good are the vendors FMC's.

We provide a guide of what it can be done in x-plane to vendors. external companies has to continue the work.

But with this 747 I trick some minor systems.... making a little of programming. So little... so to start engines people have to follow a little the procedures of the real plane. Minor systems simulation there.