TBM 900 Crash when loading

Jimbow

Hi there,

Sorry if this issue has been solved before, I have checked through the forum but could not see anything related to it!

I have just updated the TBM to the latest version however now when I try and load the aircraft it just CTD's. I have removed all third party plugins however I am still getting the same crash. I have attached the Xplane log along with the TBM log so hopefully this will help. It always seems to crash out on:

TBM900[airportdb.c:581]: assertion "strcmp(comps[0], "1") == 0" failed: 

As I don't have the source I am unable to see what this string comp is trying to achieve.

Any help would be great!

Log.txt TBM900_Log.txt

I have managed to narrow it down to a scenery that has not been updated in a fair amount of time and looking at a post on the Xplane.org forum someone had a similar issue with another addon using the libradio library.

It would be great if you guys could confirm it is an issue with libradio and skiselko hopefully can add some better error handling around this... or atleast point towards to scenery that is causing the issue as that would be super handy!

Thanks!