Challenger 650: On Approach!

Cameron

9 minutes ago, Gábor said:

Ok, I understand it is still under consideration, but please... Apply this asap please, this would give a lot for immersion.

Don't worry about immersion. Just wait.

I promise. You've never experienced immersion in ANY sim like you will with this. We have not told everything about this product yet. :)

• Like 4

Can’t wait for this, I have been flying your TBM pretty much from day 1 and I’m still flying it to this day after 3 years, it’s the best plane ever in my opinion, nothing touches it so I can’t bloody wait for this one…. Sooooo loooking forward to it!! ……. Meggga!!

Regards 

Paul (54 year old simmer! )

EGCC

• Like 5

I have a question about hardware button assignments.

As the CL650 has most of the display controls on the pedestal, is it possible to assign all of them to hardware buttons via the Xplane menu (meaning no complicated searching for bindings via plugins and so on...)?

I use a lot of hardware buttons (6 cougar MFDs, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle and Alpha Yoke)... will I be able to bind all important buttons to my hardware? I talk mainly about Autopilot, overhead, fms  and the above mentioned display controls.

Thank you!

Edited by Rhinozherous

1 hour ago, Rhinozherous said:

As the CL650 has most of the display controls on the pedestal, is it possible to assign all of them to hardware buttons via the Xplane menu (meaning no complicated searching for bindings via plugins and so on...)?

I use a lot of hardware buttons (6 cougar MFDs, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle and Alpha Yoke)... will I be able to bind all important buttons to my hardware? I talk mainly about Autopilot, overhead, fms  and the above mentioned display controls.

Thank you!

You're a joke, aren't you? The plane is only for professionals, not for P3d children:) lool

9 hours ago, Rhinozherous said:

Thank you!

Yes, basically everything you’d interact with has a command (or multiple). I’ll publish my (unofficial) Bravo configuration that covers the LEDs and AP knobs to the forum upon release.

(Source: beta tester.)

• Upvote 2

Stunning.  Except for full-motion (which I have always thought was over-rated in terms of cost/benefit to training) this may be as good as, or in some ways better than, the full-motion CL650 sims I use every year.  I WANT IT NOW!  It happens that I start annual 650 recurrent three days after this beauty is released.  It will be interesting to compare.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rhinozherous said:

Hard to find a POH for the CL650 on the Internet... Will we find something like this in the download after buying? 

There will be a QRH, but not POH. There WILL be helpful ways outside of the POH to help you get along though. No worries! :)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Cameron said:

There will be a QRH, but not POH. There WILL be helpful ways outside of the POH to help you get along though. No worries! :)

Good news about the QRH. I thought Toto said he wasn't going to write one. Outstanding achievement to produce an aircraft of this quality and system depth. 

33 minutes ago, tull said:

I will be buying this for sure on release, I cant wait....awesome video last night!!

In reality if I was picking one up for real from Bombardier itself would it be from  Downsview Airport (CYZD) ???

Regards

Paul EGCC

The Challenger is built at Montréal–Trudeau airport CYUL.