Challenger 650: On Approach!

Cameron

Congratulations on this magnificent achievement.
I was already a fan of the TBM 900, so here...
My old PC unfortunately had trouble running with it, so I can forget about this Challenger.
First save up for a new bike, then save up to buy it.
At least, the youthful defects will have been corrected...
Good flights to all !
Daniel

20 minutes ago, reversethrust said:

This aircraft looks superb and I can’t wait to fly it! Will a paint it be released? I sure hope so. 

I'm also looking to make a Substance Painter file for the painters who want a little more control over certain areas.  For example, matte or gloss.  Metallic, non metallic, etc...

Stunning work. Unlike the lifeless, braindead, hopelessly broken facades draped in “photorealistic 4k” textures that most developers pass off as “study level” aircraft, this team (along with A****ask for biz transportation) harkens back to halcyon days of sheer quality. I can’t wait to learn. I can’t wait for my sim inputs to have meaningful consequences on the airframe. And I can’t wait to experience it all in VR. 

But the one point where almost every developer fails: sounds. Will the 650 feature a sound set recorded from the real aircraft? Will environmental factors and altitude have an impact on what we hear? Perhaps I’m jumping the gun here and the team already has all this showcased in a video. I’m just beyond ready for an aircraft that “has it all”. Thanks to the team for all you do for this community. 

4 hours ago, manguras said:

Request Livery of P4-BFM

605 Mike.jpg

CL 605 Mike.jpg

I’ll cover one or two initial liveries, with more following over the coming weeks. 

3 hours ago, mesae said:

Day one purchase here too.  I'd pay for it now if I could.  I'm a current full-time professional CL601/604/605/650 pilot with about 2300 hours in the family.  I could use this for proficiency during slow periods.  I wonder if they need a tester.

You’ll find this add on very beneficial. We consulted with three 650 pilots who were very particular about all the systems. 

3 hours ago, jaydee3609 said:

Will this be painted up?

55369_1620494021.jpg

I have plans for quite a few paints. 

2 hours ago, Eman said:

Stunning work. Unlike the lifeless, braindead, hopelessly broken facades draped in “photorealistic 4k” textures that most developers pass off as “study level” aircraft, this team (along with A****ask for biz transportation) harkens back to halcyon days of sheer quality. I can’t wait to learn. I can’t wait for my sim inputs to have meaningful consequences on the airframe. And I can’t wait to experience it all in VR. 

But the one point where almost every developer fails: sounds. Will the 650 feature a sound set recorded from the real aircraft? Will environmental factors and altitude have an impact on what we hear? Perhaps I’m jumping the gun here and the team already has all this showcased in a video. I’m just beyond ready for an aircraft that “has it all”. Thanks to the team for all you do for this community. 

Just to add to @Pils, all sounds were recorded off a real 650 by one of our testers. 

56 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

I haven't logged in here for many months.  And I'm usually seen in other sims.  I logged back in to wish the team well on the release - it appears to be the greatest addon ever created.  Congratulations!

Thanks Ryan. 

1 hour ago, jomama said:

Oh here.....let me take that for you. ;)

Just curious: Of all the aircraft out there, why the Challenger 650?  Not exactly the main stream.  Don't get me wrong, I plan on getting one..

A plane doesn't always have to be mainstream to become mainstream. ;)

It's also a good avionics stepping stone.