X-Plane 11.55r2 crashes when using IXEG B733

Gonzalo Sánchez

Hi all,

I am new to this aircraft, and have had some issues related to it. The main one is the resulting with X-Plane crashing completely and at once. I have experienced this doing the same flight from SCEL to SCCI. However, everything looked working fine before the crash. I tend to think of an incompatibility with some of my plugins (I had this same issue months ago with FF767). Besides this main issue, I have experienced some sound issues, e.g. no sound at all (I have fixed this applying the "engines running" start, and going back to "cold and dark" start). Up to my third attempt I thought that the issue was about the sound, however it crashed anyways, almost by the same point of the route, short after reaching the CRZ config. I am attaching my log.txt file. Many thanks in advance for your help. 

Log.txt

15 hours ago, Gonzalo Sánchez said:

Hi all,

I am new to this aircraft, and have had some issues related to it. The main one is the resulting with X-Plane crashing completely and at once. I have experienced this doing the same flight from SCEL to SCCI. However, everything looked working fine before the crash. I tend to think of an incompatibility with some of my plugins (I had this same issue months ago with FF767). Besides this main issue, I have experienced some sound issues, e.g. no sound at all (I have fixed this applying the "engines running" start, and going back to "cold and dark" start). Up to my third attempt I thought that the issue was about the sound, however it crashed anyways, almost by the same point of the route, short after reaching the CRZ config. I am attaching my log.txt file. Many thanks in advance for your help. 

Log.txt 95.45 MB · 1 download

Delete these:

X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xAmbience

X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/w_HungaryVFR-Library/plugins/SASLFree

X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Wonders of The World - pt2 - Giza/plugins/SASLFree

And try again.

You have basically trashed your X-Plane install with the amount of stuff you have installed that is conflicting.

Gizmo, the plugin that runs the IXEG systems, is not reporting errors. Your multiple scenery packs and additional extra plugins ARE reporting errors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

XPUIPC can be a nasty plugin. It hasn't been updated for quite some time and the developer doesn't respond to emails. I guess he doesn't care about it anymore. It's a real shame, because quite a few addon's and virtual airlines still rely on it. I started developing a replacement for it a while ago and had a prototype working, but this whole FSUIPC interface is so weird that I couldn't be bothered anymore. Life is too short...

Version 2.0.3.5 seems to work fine with the IXEG.

• Like 3