RealSimGear G500 Aircraft Integrations

Coop

X-Aviation Installer-Based Integrations:

These integrations will be installed automatically by the main G500 installer if you already own these X-Aviation products. If you purchase these products after installing the G500, just re-run the G500 installer to get the G500 version of these aircraft!

Community Integrations:

Follow the link for download and installation details. Use the G500 installer located in the X-Plane main directory to install to the aircraft after downloading. We will then save that location and automatically update these further installations when you run the main installer for future updates.

Attached below is the G500 Integration Guide. If you are interested in integrating the G500 into an aircraft, feel free to email me (cooper@realsimgear.com) and I can provide X-Plane object/texture files of the G500.

RealSimGear G500 Integration Guide.pdf

Edited by Coop
  • Upvote 1

• Coop pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...

Hi! I'd like to install this avionics in some of my planes, specifically in the Carenado Do228 and the KA350 by Airfoillabs, but I have no experience in modifying aircrafts.

How difficult is it to install?

I have experience in modifying a plug-in to customise buttons on the Logitech X52 (if that's related at all...)

17 hours ago, VSS said:

Hi! I'd like to install this avionics in some of my planes, specifically in the Carenado Do228 and the KA350 by Airfoillabs, but I have no experience in modifying aircrafts.

How difficult is it to install?

I have experience in modifying a plug-in to customise buttons on the Logitech X52 (if that's related at all...)

Adding the G500 into the 3D cockpit without access to the source Blender objects can be very tricky depending on how the aircraft is setup. Adding as popups is very simple, just run the per-aircraft installer that is automatically included when you install the G500.

17 hours ago, Coop said:

Adding the G500 into the 3D cockpit without access to the source Blender objects can be very tricky depending on how the aircraft is setup. Adding as popups is very simple, just run the per-aircraft installer that is automatically included when you install the G500.

Thank you for your advice ;)

• 1 month later...

Did you select the "G500" version of the BN-2T from the aircraft selection dialog in X-Plane?

15 hours ago, rob.wellinger said:

Hi

I installed the TorqueSim BN-2T Turbine Islander but I do not see any G500 on it. I own the product and it works just fine on the Cessna. Maybe you have deleted the config file from the last update or something?

Can you provide the g500.cfg file for it?

Thanks

Robert

On 8/25/2022 at 11:12 AM, rob.wellinger said:

Hi

thanks it looks like that the description is wrong on the website of the G500. What I can see, it supports only G5 and not G500. I can't see any Aircraft in X-Plane with G500. But I can see one with G5.

The TorqueSim Islanders have both G5 and G500 integrations. You would need to re-run the TorqueSim Islander (BN-2B and/or BN-2T) installer to grab the G500 variant if you haven't ran it since purchasing the G500.

• 10 months later...
On 11/17/2021 at 5:27 AM, Coop said:

X-Aviation Installer-Based Integrations:

These integrations will be installed automatically by the main G500 installer if you already own these X-Aviation products. If you purchase these products after installing the G500, just re-run the G500 installer to get the G500 version of these aircraft!

Community Integrations:

Follow the link for download and installation details. Use the G500 installer located in the X-Plane main directory to install to the aircraft after downloading. We will then save that location and automatically update these further installations when you run the main installer for future updates.

Attached below is the G500 Integration Guide. If you are interested in integrating the G500 into an aircraft, feel free to email me (cooper@realsimgear.com) and I can provide X-Plane object/texture files of the G500.

RealSimGear G500 Integration Guide.pdf 1.68 MB · 39 downloads

Any possibility for a G500 installer for the AirFoilLabs KingAir 350i XP12 version