Removing Chocks and Covers with Mouse Clicks

WRS2

I used to be able to position the mouse over the chocks, pitot probe, and cowling covers to either remove or put-on.  The mouse pointer turns from an arrow to a hand and I just click.  That functionality is not there or is not working.  Great feature to be outside the plane and move around to inspect.  Appreciate clarification.  Bill

I was able to click on the chocks, pitot cover or door area in the external view to remove or install the chocks or pitot cover or open and close the doors.  It is a great feature and I am doing this in the external view.  That functionality is not working now for me in the external view.  I noticed this in v 1.2.1 and it is still the same in v 1.2.2. Could I have done something to turn off the capability. Bill

27 minutes ago, WRS2 said:

I was able to click on the chocks, pitot cover or door area in the external view to remove or install the chocks or pitot cover or open and close the doors.  It is a great feature and I am doing this in the external view.  That functionality is not working now for me in the external view.  I noticed this in v 1.2.1 and it is still the same in v 1.2.2. Could I have done something to turn off the capability. Bill

We can't replicate this on our side, which model SR22 is this happening with? Can you send a video?

• 2 weeks later...

I am flying the TS SR22 TN V1.2.2.  The plane flies very well and really enjoy it.  Using the outside view and hovering the mouse over the chocks, pitot cover, the cowl plugs and the outside door key latch does not result in the mouse arrow changing to a fist that produces a desired action to remove or open something.  Inside plane views still works fine.  I can hover over the inside door latch to open and tap the key to put in the starter.  I created a video and a photo in Xplane but it does not show the mouse as I hover it over a select point.  I am still able to remove chocks  etc from the TS setup window but not from the mouse movement on an outside view.  Guidance appreciated but I can keep flying with this minor issue.  Bill

OuterMarker is spot on and thanks for this update.  I was flying with Vulkan unchecked and the outside the plane mouse fist and clicking of chocks, doors, pitot cover and airplane cover did not work.  I switched Vulkan ON and the mouse fist came back to life and could toggle the chocks etc from outside the plane.  Interesting the mouse fist works inside the plane even with Vulkan turned off.  When Vulkan is turned on and I am in IMC the fps drops down to 10 even with antialias turned off. I am flying with a reasonable gaming PC 2070 GPU and using the latest SMP5 cloud rendering. I am flying right now in south FL with broken clouds, Vulkan turned on and can get 39 fps so will keep Vulkan on.  Good to know the reason the mouse fist did not work outside the plane.  This SR22TN aircraft is extremely valuable to simulate the real Cirrus, many thanks to the developers.  Bill

• Like 1