Sound issues

N452MK

Hello guys, im happy with my ixeg but when we getting an update? Is been a while. Also im having sound issues, even playing with the sound xplane settings my cockpit is super loud inside and outside, anyway to reduce the cock ambiance, avionics fans and engines outside? Thanks for any help. 

Also I have everything default, any mods you guys recommend? Thanks. 

1 hour ago, N452MK said:

Also im having sound issues, even playing with the sound xplane settings my cockpit is super loud inside and outside, anyway to reduce the cock ambiance, avionics fans and engines outside? Thanks for any help. 

There is an IXEG sound preferences window on the left screen menu. Have you used that?

Like Cameron said - bump your mouse against the left side of the screen, then select "preferences" - here you can set up individual sound volume, for example make aviation fans more quiet.

Note that some sound settings will also influence the sound setting for other default aircraft, so you may have to set them back to the desired level when flying those again.

Cheers, Jan

34 minutes ago, kingsnugget said:

do doors in X-Plane require any special development than other things or components in X-Plane?

I think it is mainly a modeling/animation thing that is not trivial - especially on these "plug type" pressure resistant doors that move in complex ways during their operation.

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2021 at 3:08 PM, N452MK said:

Hello guys, im happy with my ixeg but when we getting an update? Is been a while. Also im having sound issues, even playing with the sound xplane settings my cockpit is super loud inside and outside, anyway to reduce the cock ambiance, avionics fans and engines outside? Thanks for any help. 

Also I have everything default, any mods you guys recommend? Thanks. 

When you first load the aircraft (at least for me), I always have a sound bug present, a loud hissing sound inside and outside.  I have to set cockpit to a preset in the left side menu, like Turn Around, then the sounds reset and all is fine.