FLAPS/ SLATS panel doesn't work

ur35f

Dear devs!

I stumbled upon a minor problem. When I press the TEST button on the FLAPS/SLATS it doesn't light up. I tested all other buttons/knobs and they all seem to work, but this very panel seems dead. The button's animation is OKay, it's just there's no reaction on pressing it. Is it a bug or a feature? :D

Best regards.

B733 - 2021-10-19 15.34.00.png

• Like 1

Hi ur35f,

yes - and this problem is already fixed for the next build - but I don´t know when we will get around to publishing it because we have some other fixes for it that we want to include.

For now please pretend that it the panel is INOP - it is possible to fly with this according to the MEL (I have actually done so in real life once, you have to confirm the position of the slats "visually").

Cheers, Jan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/20/2021 at 9:02 AM, Litjan said:

Hi ur35f,

yes - and this problem is already fixed for the next build - but I don´t know when we will get around to publishing it because we have some other fixes for it that we want to include.

For now please pretend that it the panel is INOP - it is possible to fly with this according to the MEL (I have actually done so in real life once, you have to confirm the position of the slats "visually").

Cheers, Jan

How We Are All Looking forward to the ixeg737 update! Thanks for the information

Edited by jenijek
  • Like 2