G500 Weightpoints

Pilot_Kayden

Hello!

I have the G500 installed with my PC-12 along with the Garmin 750. For some reason the G500 will not show the next waypoint on the flight plan and only the one that it is currently tracking to. You can see this in the screenshots. Is this a bug? I planned the flight using the Garmin 750. 

image.thumb.png.5dbc9c04331417fb29f06d3b5a6a1fcc.pngimage.thumb.png.3dd5c561ec6287ffc8daedcef4692f37.png

Does anyone have a similar issue?

Hm, I'm not sure what GTN configs are in the PC12 mod, there are some base RealityXP settings that need to be set for the data to transfer over from the RealityXP GTNs to the G500.

I've attached the GTN settings default file that we use in our Islander. The only thing I imagine different in the PC12 would be the screen coordinates (line 33 of this file for the primary GTN).

RealityXP.GTN.defaults.ini

I will attach 

11 hours ago, Coop said:

Hm, I'm not sure what GTN configs are in the PC12 mod, there are some base RealityXP settings that need to be set for the data to transfer over from the RealityXP GTNs to the G500.

I've attached the GTN settings default file that we use in our Islander. The only thing I imagine different in the PC12 would be the screen coordinates (line 33 of this file for the primary GTN).

RealityXP.GTN.defaults.ini 1.31 kB · 0 downloads

I will attach the PC-12 .cfg here if you could take a look at it. 

RealityXP.GTN.ini

It looks like the line you would need to replace in the file I sent is with line 71 on this (to line 33 of what I sent). Then delete the bundled file. The other option, would be to use the RealityXP settings menu, and check:

• Link HSI
  • Link Autopilot
  • Link Sim GPS
  • Auto Nav/GPS
  • Auto CDI Source

4 hours ago, Coop said:

the line you would need to replace in the file I sent is with line 71 on this (to line 33 of what I sent)

I'm not very familiar with what I'm doing, possible you could change the lines for me and i can test the result? 

4 hours ago, Coop said:
  • Link HSI
  • Link Autopilot
  • Link Sim GPS
  • Auto Nav/GPS
  • Auto CDI Source

I will double check these and report with the answer.

• 1 month later...