xPilot Traffic Draw Distance

lipinoelbreve

Is there any way to change aircraft traffic draw distance?

I searched for a dataref to change this using Lua, but couldn't find any. The closest I got was with sim/graphics/settings/draw_aircrafts, but LUA stopped working when I tried to change it, apparently because it's no longer supported (versions 660-799)

I'm currently using xPilot for traffic and ATC, and was hoping to find some option within it to change traffic rendering distance such as in vPilot for P3D, but couldn't find any. In vPilot I'm able to change things such as maximum number of aircraft and maximum traffic draw distance

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance!

20 minutes ago, lipinoelbreve said:

Is there any way to change aircraft traffic draw distance?

I searched for a dataref to change this using Lua, but couldn't find any. The closest I got was with sim/graphics/settings/draw_aircrafts, but LUA stopped working when I tried to change it, apparently because it's no longer supported (versions 660-799)

I'm currently using xPilot for traffic and ATC, and was hoping to find some option within it to change traffic rendering distance such as in vPilot for P3D, but couldn't find any. In vPilot I'm able to change things such as maximum number of aircraft and maximum traffic draw distance

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance!

https://xpilot-project.org/#/