Realsimgear G1000 Gen3 Commandmapping

bderco

I haven't updated the aircraft or the RSG hardware for over a year, everything was working as advertised. So I decided to update and now none of the button mapping works. I have a Gen 3 RSG G1000 PFD & MFD, and recently updated the SR22, Firmware and Plugin. The firmware update is for the the gen 3 not the newest Version 1.5.0.8 plugin installer. I believe all I need now is the older Commandmapping.ini  file. Where can I get a copy of that? Or can I just mod the current file?

Thanks All

2 hours ago, bderco said:

I haven't updated the aircraft or the RSG hardware for over a year, everything was working as advertised. So I decided to update and now none of the button mapping works. I have a Gen 3 RSG G1000 PFD & MFD, and recently updated the SR22, Firmware and Plugin. The firmware update is for the the gen 3 not the newest Version 1.5.0.8 plugin installer. I believe all I need now is the older Commandmapping.ini  file. Where can I get a copy of that? Or can I just mod the current file?

Thanks All

The best help on this would be RealSimGear support. I just bundle the CommandMapping files they provide.