TBM900 CTD *crashed to desktop* Starting Xplane 11.55 using hot start TBM900

Jerry Airplanes

Hello Support Team. Good day.

I have just last updated my x-aviation TBM900 (v1.1.13) for a short flight and then CTD during loading process.

My Specs.

Intel i7 8700K & 32 Gigs RAM / Envidia GTX 1060 6Gb using only OPEN GL / 4Tb SSD and M2 storage

Running xplane 11.55

I have another planes from x-aviation like saab and jetstream working OK.

Please your help or suggestions to fix this issue.

Regards,

TBM900_Log.txt Log.txt

The reason I asked is the TBM and X-Plane (in many cases) have problems running full screen with an AMD GPU.  This happens on both Windows or Mac versions.  

I run a Mac, and it has happened to me in full screen mode.  

This is a known issue, and Laminar have been all over AMD to get them to fix it.  It doesn't happen to all add ons, but due to the TBM's heavy use of OpenGL and Cairo, the problem does present itself.  

A workaround, that may work is to have a window open behind X-Plane (while in full screen mode).  This can be a browser or a Windows Explorer window.

The better option that most/all people have had success with is running the sim in Windowed mode.

It's not an ideal solution, but as soon as AMD fix this issue, the better it is for all of us.

Ok. so let me make a test on that case you just mention...

So I just kept this window open while x-plane is running at window-modal...lets see...

Sadly, issue remains I have just figure out that progress bar was too short and then crashed to desktop...I mean it failed too soon...

What else proceeds at this case?... I guess we are running out of possible solutions. I can not understand what changed in the x-plane or tbm programming core?

Please advise, regards!.

Log.txt TBM900_Log.txt