Sorry for dumb question regarding PFD/MFD. Only used in VR before, need help! TY!

JSJSimPilot

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for a potentially dumb question, or one that may have been asked before, but I wasn't able to find it covered on a search, so please forgive me if I've just missed it.

I bought the TBM900 a decent while back, and I had used it a bit in my VR setup, and obviously it is an amazing plane, and it went off without a hitch.  Fast forward shortly after and the system I had at the time had its motherboard fry literally 4 days after coming out of warranty.  I had another working computer for business and at least a bit of simming or gaming, but I really didn't have the system to run the TBM, and haven't ever run it outside of VR.

That brings me to my question.  Is there a way I am able to have the PFD and MFD popup positions remembered?  I've been able to set both displays to popup on a button, but they unfortunately popup in different positions each time.  I still have functionality, so if this is something that cannot be helped, I'll understand and just drag the popup to where I can view the whole panel, but I hope that there is a way to get it to remember the positions that I'd like to lock them out.

Thank you very much in advance, and I wish all of you a good day or good evening, depending on when you read this. :)

Regards,
Jason

I have no idea why, but as soon as I flipped back over into X-Plane, my popups are holding position, both the PFD and MFD... 

I don't think I did anything in particular to fix it, but it is fixed, and I was unfortunately unable to find a way to delete my post.

Thanks to all of you, as I'm sure anyone that could have helped, would have!  

Regards,
Jason

• Upvote 1