Developer incorporated G5 capability?

quint60

Is there a list of aircraft that are developed with G5 incorporation already?  Honestly, the directions to Do it myself lead me to dead ends quickly and I get stuck almost immediately.  I am not a programmer, just someone that was hoping this would be as easy as the RXP GTN to plug in to a plane that was developed with the GTN as a selectable option - provided you bought it, that is.  I followed the directions to "install" the G5 in my V35 + REP and get this:

1379466662_v35g5.thumb.jpg.d7df6efb382989f8537a7423740672b9.jpg

I had wondered the same thing after running into a brick wall trying to integrate into my vFlyte Grumman Tiger.  Since that wasn't working I purchased the dual  G5 hardware bundle from RealSimGear, so far it is working well.  I'm wondering if Coop may have any estimate on the V2 update, and will it be available to us who purchased through X-Aviation? 

18 hours ago, N3752W said:

I had wondered the same thing after running into a brick wall trying to integrate into my vFlyte Grumman Tiger.  Since that wasn't working I purchased the dual  G5 hardware bundle from RealSimGear, so far it is working well.  I'm wondering if Coop may have any estimate on the V2 update, and will it be available to us who purchased through X-Aviation? 

The retail installer is hopefully just a few weeks out.