Just downloaded Take Command!: IXEG 737 Classic (737CL 1.33) and it crashes

Just bought and downloaded this aircraft to my Mac running latest X-Plane 11, which has no problem running the 737-Zibo. However the  IXEG 737 Classic has crashed twice out of 2 iterations. I have Catalina (unfortunately) 10.15.7, a 16" Macbook Pro  Memory 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, with AMD Radeon pro 5500M 8GB, & Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536MB plus an external LG Ultrafine 27-inch 5120x2880 monitor.

The other very annoying and at the moment making it not fit for my use is when I start and select this 737 without enginess running, the damned thing starts with engines running and I haven't been able to turn it back into a cold state,

Do I have grounds to request a full refund, or does anyone have any hints about stopping the frequent crashing and starting the session in a cold state?

TIA

Hi Robert,

this is really strange! I run on Windows, but the functionality regarding the views and commands should be the same. It sounds like something went wrong with your installation or activation of the software - especially since you can´t even see the ixeg/733/... custom commands.

The name for the custom command is ixeg/733/toggle_main_menu - if you type "main menu" into the search bar for commands you should be able to find it. If not...I would suggest reinstalling the plane and possibly troubleshooting your system for read/write access rights problems or the like (not sure how this works on Mac)

Here is what the menu looks like, the only problem we ever had was with people running multi-monitor setups...for those we provided the custom command (it only works if the regular way of "bumping" the left screen edge is disabled in the preferences menu).

1535355342_IXEGpop-outmenu.thumb.jpg.32245d806dfd58885982850b3d8df1e2.jpg