BN-2 Islander GPS and autopilot

hermannk1

I have been using the BN2 Islander for many hours and many weeks.  Love flying it!

After an absence of a few weeks I started it up again this morning and encountered a strange problem.

Setting the GTN 750 up for a GPS/NAV flight from FALA to FAKN via WIV and DODOS, I can't get the aircraft to follow the GPS route.

I chose GPS on the GTN750 and NAV on the AP.  Aircraft turns North and keeps on flying North not following the flight plan course.  The CDI does not respond at all to the GPS and Autopilot input.

Am I doing something wrong?

Capture.JPG

On 8/2/2021 at 3:24 AM, hermannk1 said:

I have been using the BN2 Islander for many hours and many weeks.  Love flying it!

After an absence of a few weeks I started it up again this morning and encountered a strange problem.

Setting the GTN 750 up for a GPS/NAV flight from FALA to FAKN via WIV and DODOS, I can't get the aircraft to follow the GPS route.

I chose GPS on the GTN750 and NAV on the AP.  Aircraft turns North and keeps on flying North not following the flight plan course.  The CDI does not respond at all to the GPS and Autopilot input.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hm, I'm guessing something got disabled with the RealityXP configuration files, I've attached a fresh one here that you can replace.

RealityXP.GTN.ini

13 hours ago, Coop said:

Hm, I'm guessing something got disabled with the RealityXP configuration files, I've attached a fresh one here that you can replace.

RealityXP.GTN.ini 4.59 kB · 1 download

Hi

I copied the above RealityXP.GTN.ini to the BN-2 Islander with exactly the same results.  CDI not responding to the GTN750 GPS input.

When setting GTN750 to VLOC, it works with no problem when a VOR is selected.

As soon as I set GTN750 to GPS, it does not respond.
Maybe I should delete it in entirity, load the version 1.2.0 and see how it responds.  See whether there is a bug in version 1.2.1.

New screenshot added.

Capture.JPG