No activation prompt - Cannot activate the IXEG 737 in Xplane 10 10.51

faizan445

I have been unable to active the IXEG 737 as the activation window never appears. I have had this product since 2016 and have never had a problem with activations, never had to freeze a machine or have my machine locked. The activation window simply never appears this time. Before this occurred I had formatted my drive but before it was activating fine.

could I please get some help with this? Attached is my LOG.TXT and a screenshot of what i see when I load the aircraft.  Also I had made a support ticket #NOJ39 on the 6th of July but never received a reply.

Many thanks.

B733_2.png

Log.txt

• 3 weeks later...

my problem is similar, i don't think it's activation because the pilots don't show up.. i did a formatting on my machine recently and since then the gizmo plugin doesn't appear in the plugins ..I can't interact with anything on the 737, i can't access the side menu either..I've already tried to reinstall the plugin and the aircraft, but with no result

Edited by EmbraerWins

• 5 months later...

Hello, I just wanted to come back to this thread to share the solution that I found to this problem. It seems that the xp10 installer installs a gizmo version which is incompatible with xp10. You can get around this by deleting the installed gizmo plugin and replacing it from the one in this link

https://www.thresholdx.net/news/gizm64

hope it helps 

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue (with X-Plane 10). Problem is that Gizmo64 v18.02.12.240 is no more available from the link given above.

Btw, I do NOT see the two files:

X-Plane / X-Aviation / license_db.bin

X-Plane / X-Aviation / marker.1

And everything which could prevent a complete SW installation process is disabled (UAC, Firewall, Antivirus, Access rights...)

To give you some context, I have a sim assessment for a F/O position in a few days in a 737CL FFS and I have been told that this IXEG 737 can be a great tool to get prepared (I am not rated on the 37)... therefore I spent around 100$ to buy both X-Plane (v10, because my PC cannot get a decent fps score with v11) and this aircraft add-on. I am sure IXEG 737 is a great product, but being not able to run it is QUITE frustrating, given that I did not invest my money on it just for fun...

Anyone who might help out there? :)

Thanks

Edited by StrikerTed