Removing G1000 Pop Out Bezels

Kiwiflyer71

Hi fellow Simmers!

I have the G1000 PFD/MFD EMUTEQ hardware devices from UK....must be the only one without RealSimGear!!!

I would like to pop-out G1000 windows without bezels (place on EMUTEQ G1000 hardware screens). I see in the manual and in forum, you can select this in Xplane11 on top window -'Cirrus SR22TN G1000, Toggle G1000MFD/PFD w/o Bezel'.

However, when I select 'Cirrus SR22TN G1000' the only options available in drop down are: Toggle Aircraft Window, Toggle Electrical Window, Toggle Engine Window. There are no options in xplane 'Plugins' drop down menu either..

Has the ability to remove Bezels been removed if you don't own RealSimGear hardware?

Installed, 1.2.0 SR22, Xplane11.53 

Regards Chris 

Edited by Kiwiflyer71

Hi Chris,

The menu options only show with RSG hardware. The keyboard commands are still available and can be bound to a keyboard shortcut or joystick key. The window popup commands can be found under afm -> sr -> cmd -> popup (make sure the SR22 is loaded when browsing)

• 5 months later...

Having the pop out of the PFD MFD without bezels is a great add on and I have two shortcut keys to do this.  I am using presently the Sim Innovation panel builds on a touch screen monitor and would like to have the PFD MFD bezel-less screen pop out and stay in a defined position for future flights.  I can do this on the HS TBM900.  I have to position the bezel-less PFD MFD for each new flight.   Can a pop out to a defined position be done or setup on the TS SR22 aircrafts? I understand the RSG hardware enables this but only for its hardware.  The SR22TN is my go to aircraft for flying and find it extremely realistic.  I now use the Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo quadrants and all works really well.  I expect to move to RSG setup in the future but want to work with the current Sim Innovation setup for my panels and HC quadrants for switches for now.  Bill