Saab 340A - Loses Pressurization During Descent

thatkaveman99

I have been enjoying this aircraft so far, and haven't had any issues except for one. Every time I start my descent from a high altitude, I get a yellow "Air Cond" master caution, and the pressurization stops working. The cabin rate spikes way up and differential pressure goes down. The only way I have found to fix this is to add more power. Is there a power setting that I need to stay above during the descent to keep the pressurization working or am I doing something else wrong? I have searched through the manual and can't find anything relating to this. 

Also, an unrelated question, is there an OAT gauge somewhere in the cockpit? I can't seem find one anywhere. 

Thank you for your help,

- Kaven

The AIR COND master caution comes on while you are at a relatively high altitude and you bring your throttles back to flight idle. I believe the engines, at that point, are not providing enough pressurized bleed air to feed the system. To brighten the throttles up a bit to have the caution light extinguish.

One of the flight displays has the OAT - there is not a physical gauge.