v 1.33 Engines Not Running At Flight Startup

sthenion

Hello

I just updated to v1.33 and when the plane is loaded the engines are not running with aircraft ready to fly. The engine switches are in cutoff/off position. Low oil pressure lights are illuminated, Gen Off Bus lights are illuminated. The APU appears to be running. Electronics and avionics are on. I uninstalled redownloaded and then reinstalled with the same results. 

4 hours ago, sthenion said:

Hello

I just updated to v1.33 and when the plane is loaded the engines are not running with aircraft ready to fly. The engine switches are in cutoff/off position. Low oil pressure lights are illuminated, Gen Off Bus lights are illuminated. The APU appears to be running. Electronics and avionics are on. I uninstalled redownloaded and then reinstalled with the same results. 

To clarify...I am running XP 11.53. I also rebooted Gizmo and updated my X-Aviation license as well.

Hi sthenion,

you need to select your "startup state" in the IXEG preferences menu (bump mouse on left side of screen to get it). The normal X-Plane startup preference "start with engines running" is not effective with the IXEG 737.

It sounds as if you have the "turnaround" option selected.

Cheers, Jan