Hotstart TBM throttle issue

FelixG

Hi everybody,

When I put the Power lever from low idle to flight idle, I have to move my CH Pro throttle almost half the way forward until it catches up with the „real“ throttle of the aircraft and starts to rise the power of the engine. This makes it quite hard to control the power setting, since only half of the way of the throttle (on my desk..) is left.

Does anyone know how I could change the settings so that the whole way of my hardware is usable?

C40BF72E-2223-4934-BC6B-D3B1464872CC.jpeg

The only solution I can suggest is you recalibrate your hardware, so the halfway position is flight idle.  I know it may be annoying due to other add ons not working like this, but it was the only way we could replicate the real thing.  The other option is you just use your mouse on the Power Lever in the sim.

Hi Felix,

Your idea seems to be good but how you will manage the taxi and reverse power ?
Contrary to you, I think it's very practical for us to manage Power, Taxi and Reverse using this solution with a pushbutton afected to simulate the locker (I'm using the Warthog Throttle).

Fly safe :)