Need help with a few bugs found in TBM900

Thomas Nguyen

Hey guys, happy Friday (or Saturday)!

I've just bought the TBM 900 a month ago, really enjoy it so far, awesome airplane! However I found a few bugs which is kinda annoying. Please find the images attached below:

Pic 1: Blurry numbers on screen, happens to me on and off

Pic 2: the AOA indicator is not shown inside the screen

Pic 3: A bit of aircraft frame shown next to the aircraft

Sorry for my bad English, please let me know if anyone has the same issue and I would be very appreciated if you guys know the fix for it. Thanks!pic3.thumb.jpg.eff2a046cf853390db71c1a85af13d12.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Edited by Thomas Nguyen

12 hours ago, Thomas Nguyen said:

Pic 1: Blurry numbers on screen, happens to me on and off

Do you have any other plugins running that could affect the graphics?  Any Shaders?   I just checked, and I do not have this problem.  (See image below)

322550327_ScreenShot2021-05-15at9_33_27pm.png

Pic 2: the AOA indicator is not shown inside the screen

Known bug, and something that is still getting looked into.  It doesn't happen to everyone, and in the cases where it does happen, the indicator is placed a random position.

Pic 3: A bit of aircraft frame shown next to the aircraft

Checked, and this is not shown in the original store version.  Did you make any changes to the acf that may have moved the objects?  (Image below of no misaligned windows)

1146606277_ScreenShot2021-05-15at9_35_38pm.png

5 hours ago, Thomas Nguyen said:

I tried to redownload and reinstall the aircraft but the bug is still there.

I do not know how to address this issue.  This isn't something I can reproduce, as shown in the image above.  I just checked again, and I see nothing around the aircraft that looks like windows.  

The only thing I can think of, to see if the problem is legitimate, is to install a 2nd copy of X-Plane, and the TBM.  Nothing else.  No scenery or plugins.  And then see if the problems are still there.

@Thomas NguyenJust a comment from the peanut gallery here.  It's one or more of your plug-in's.  An alternative to installing a second "light" copy of XP (always a good practice anyway) you could just make a new folder in XP Resources and name it "plugin's_DISABLED".  Then you would be able to simply and quickly move your 3rd party plug-in's to the new folder and see what you get at that point.  

• Upvote 1

2nd copy allows more complete diagnosis. 

Xplane preferences can be completely reset, including joysticks, keybindings and graphics. 

Art assets also completely reset. 

Fiddling with plugins is the longer path best taken once its been verified that a product can and does work on a given machine.