noise when changing view / oil temperature / outside temperature

CDieter124

I bought the Mooney package some weeks ago, now after flying the Mooney M20R Ovation II for some weeks, I still have to note the following:

1. when changing from outside view to cockpit view there is always a noise like "töött" in the loudspeaker - and only at this view change and only exclusively with this plane

2. the oil temperature never (also after 2 hours flight) reaches the green area, during landing it's going even down, I'm afraid that it will freeze

3. the outside temp "OAT" (should it be the outside temp?) shows at ground minus 3°C, wehther you are at the north pole or in the caribic

Has anybody an idea what to do?

Grateful for help - thanks.

Regarding the sound, give this a try: 

With the oil temperature, we will be taking a look to modernize the flight model to XP11.50 with the coming update.

Not sure what is going on with OAT. I haven't seen that as an issue before, are you set to using custom weather, and manually set the temperature?

Thanks Coop,

Yes, I got this FMOD

Regarding OAT: you are right, I was not aware about my temp setting :-((  - is there a possiblity that x-plane sets automatically the temp according to the month and the area I have selected?

After this, the noise "töött" has disappeared - strange ...

Thanks!