"Vacuum low"

danhenri

Hi,

I would like to know which dataref commands the CAS Caution message "Vacuum low" (for Bravo Honeycomb annunciators settings). I spent several hours to find it without success : the sim/cockpit2/.../vaccum_low doesn't work. Curiously, it works with "low rotor", but the Vacuum annunciator stays illuminated on the Bravo even when the CAS message is disappearing.

Thank you very much for your answer and have a nice week-end.

Edited by danhenri

Thanks for this :D - could you also suggest the settings for Low Hyd and Doors? I’ve been trying to figure these out too. Is there a cheat sheet listing this info? The supplied Datarefs info is great but it’s not comprehensive - many thanks.

32 minutes ago, aerox said:

Thanks for this :D - could you also suggest the settings for Low Hyd and Doors? I’ve been trying to figure these out too. Is there a cheat sheet listing this info? The supplied Datarefs info is great but it’s not comprehensive - many thanks.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "can you suggest the settings..."

Thanks a lot Goran !

@aerox : for the doors, you have to set 3 conditions in the configurator : tbm900/doors/main, .../pilot, .../front_cargo. The value is "1".

No HYD msg in  the TBM, so I leaved it blank. Perhaps will map it to the INERT SEP msg. It may be useful...

To search for the daterefs, I suggest the use of DataRefTool.

Edited by danhenri