SR22 Series Entegra Keeps crashing xplane 11 after latest update

Normandee

Hi

After installing the latest update the SR22 Series Entegra version 1.0.2 keeps crashing x plane sim completely, I have tried a number of times installing and reinstalling but every time i try load the TorqueSim SR22 Entegra 1.0.2 it crashes completely I have also tried deleting the plane and then reinstalling.

The plane was working fine before installing the upgrade 

Regards

Log.txt

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, FlyingScott said:

I am having the a similar issue. When I load the entegra version in X-plane 11.53... loads up fine, when I go to pop out the 430 display, as soon as I click the GPS screen to put it to my real sim gear, it crashes x plane.

Log.txt 133.81 kB · 1 download

I'm not sure what is going on there, but you are running version 1.0.0 of the SR22, the latest version is 1.0.2. Try updating to the latest version and see if that fixes what is going on.

• 4 months later...

Just installed version 1.0.3, but I'm getting a crash quite early on in starting X-Plane.  I haven't even got to screen where you continue with the previous flight or select a new one.  It has failed to load three times.  There's no clue in log.txt, but the Gizmolog.txt file contains the message:
"
debug:  411.097: X-Aviation Licensing: End User.
debug:  411.097: Not a Verified X-A Developer. I cannot load your scripts. Sorry.
debug:  411.098: Toast Message:(type:info) (X-Aviation Licensing) / (Your license was updated.)
"

Any suggestions?

UPDATE:  Got past the problem reported above by re-installing the update.

Log.txt GizmoLog.txt

Edited by cwjohan