Take Command: SR22 Entegra Series v1.0.2 Update Released!

Cameron

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.0.2 update for the SR22 Entegra Series. All customers who have purchased the SR22 Entegra Series up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the SR22 Entegra Series from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.0.2 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SR22 Entegra Series download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

Improvements:

• Added ability to hide 3D people through custom load manager
  • Added scroll wheel support to knobs in popups
  • Improved Entegra MFD Map performance
  • Added Entegra Fit for Flight and Envelope of Safety Boot Screens
  • Added proper autopilot annunciators for DFC90 on Entegra PFD
  • Improved frequency of engine parameter updating

Bug Fixes:

• Now reads RealityXP GPS Waypoint name Datarefs for PFD
  • Fixed persistence and config files not saving
  • Fixed Cruise/Descent Checklists showing doubled
  • Added lock to prevent auto-throttle engagement with certain hardware
  • Added Turn rate error beyond standard rate
  • Now sets engine air filter to proper default value with reset engine state

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 1

Just wanted to thank you all again. I love my hangar of SR22's both types 1000 & Entegra. Just did a short hop in the updated Entegra in VR and had a tremendous experience. All was outstanding and even with overcast conditions I didn't see any issues with frame rates though I don't use any SSAA in VR, only FXAA. 

Again, Love it, you all keep up the fantastic work over there. Best birds in the sky!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cameron locked and unpinned this topic