Great plane, but a few feature requests

dlrk

First, let me say this is one of, if not the best, add-on airplanes I've purchased. The detailed engine model is amazing, and a lot of fun to learn how to handle.

That said, there are a couple features that I would really love to see added if possible in a future version:

1.Avionics integration with xPilot (the VATSIM client) for radio on/off status and transponder on/off/alt. The squawk code goes over fine now, though. Just the mode C and radios don't seem to be integrated.

2. A more full in-sim maintenance system, like that in the HotStart TBM or the various REP planes.

Finally, there are some typos in the before start G1000 checklist where "power lever" is sometimes written as "power level".

Thanks for a great model!

2 hours ago, dlrk said:

First, let me say this is one of, if not the best, add-on airplanes I've purchased. The detailed engine model is amazing, and a lot of fun to learn how to handle.

That said, there are a couple features that I would really love to see added if possible in a future version:

1.Avionics integration with xPilot (the VATSIM client) for radio on/off status and transponder on/off/alt. The squawk code goes over fine now, though. Just the mode C and radios don't seem to be integrated.

2. A more full in-sim maintenance system, like that in the HotStart TBM or the various REP planes.

Finally, there are some typos in the before start G1000 checklist where "power lever" is sometimes written as "power level".

Thanks for a great model!

The radio and transponder is just using the default X-Plane datarefs for control (as part of the X1000), xPilot should be reading these already, but if they aren't there isn't much we can do about that.

Regarding maintenance, we do have a full inspection system. In the SR22 menu, under Maintenance, you can performance the necessary scheduled and as-needed inspections. Output logs are saved to X-Plane 11/Output/SR22. These files will also popup in-sim starting with the next update (as is currently integrated in the Entegra variants).