TCA quadrant key binds

Waldo81

Hello!

I got my sr22 working with no issue, but I am trying to get all the key binds working with my TCA airbus quadrant and the Saab 340 with no success. Could you help me identify which keys are for flaps, speed brake, ap, eng, auto break,.. I could not get it bound..I do appreciate your help. I do need the quadrant working as it is with all the other aircraft. I am pretty sure that I am missing something.

I do appreciate your help.

Thank you

best

W

Hey team,

I hope someone can help me... yesterday, I tried to fly without my main keys bound again and it has been a disaster... I really get used to fly with the quadrant but I still can not get the keys binds (Speedbrake, Flaps, Full configured throttle (I couldn't also get the reverse... :(), ... the other ones are not crucial but without these ones it is a challenge for me...) I believe I am doing something wrong. 

I do appreciate your help.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

Best

W

Edited by Waldo81

• 9 months later...

Hi Waldo

I too have the TCA set up and have managed to operate everything except the flaps! I bought the throttle quadrant and the extra add on with flaps, spoilers etc. Most of it worked straight out of the box. I don't think there are any spoilers on the 340, so I use that lever for the props. I have set it up so that you need to slide the first bit with the mouse, so that you can set up the system individually for engine start and then spool up via the unfeather all the way to max.

However, the flaps don't seem to work. I am using 2 buttons on the joystick for flaps up and down, but the handle on the quadrant only causes the flaps to twitch a bit, but doesn't manage to move them properly. I was hoping someone might have some ideas of how to solve this for me.

Thanks

Brian