Cannot get fuel in the tanks through weight and balance function

SDM

Hi there,  I cannot seem to get any fuel in the tanks through the edit weight and balance function.  I can set fuel to full then apply changes,  but the aircraft still shows no fuel in the tanks.  Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks Coop.  In the SR22 customize page the tanks show full fuel. But the aircraft itself, once ready for take off, displays  empty tanks...Would you mind giving some more detail as to where I would find the Custom load manager? Thanks very much 

I'm having exactly the same problem. Where is 'the SR22 Item in the menu? I see a menu Cirrus SR22TN (Avidyne) but there is no Load Manager Tab'

I am deeply unimpressed with my very expensive purchase. I bought the Entegra by mistake, and immediately contacted via the contact form but did not - and still have not - received the courtesy of a reply. Even a 'sorry, no exchanges' would have been better than being treated with contempt. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 4:23 AM, Coop said:

Under the menu item for the SR20/22/TN, there will be an option to "Toggle Aircraft Menu" in that menu, you can find the Load Manager tab

Sorry Coops, can you please explain where the 'menu item' is located?  Thankyou

In the top bar of X-Plane, there is a option titled "Cirrus SR22" (or SR20/SR22TN, depending on which aircraft you have loaded). Under there you will find the option. You can also open it by hovering your mouse on the left edge of the X-Plane window and a red tab should appear, clicking on it will then have an "Aircraft" button.

• Cameron changed the title to Cannot get fuel in the tanks through weight and balance function