Update 1.6.5 crashes to Desktop

ColSig

I am posting this problem again because I have yet to receive a response.  After updating to 1.6.5, on loading, the aircraft is cold and dark and almost immediately shuts X-Plane down.  There is signs of life initially, then cold and dark, then back to the desktop.  I have attached the Log file in the hopes that it will offer a clue.  Sorry to be posting again but this is frustrating.

Log.zip

Install a demo copy of X-Plane.

Install the Saab there.

Add your other global plugins to the demo copy of X-Plane one by one, testing as you go.

Determine which plugin the conflict is.

Don't use it.

It's probably this:

Loaded: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/SAM/win_x64/SAM.xpl (stairportsceneries.plugin.aos).

You can try just removing the above from your full copy of X-Plane. The "demo copy" is standard advice you can use in future.

On 4/14/2021 at 1:29 AM, ColSig said:

I am posting this problem again because I have yet to receive a response.  After updating to 1.6.5, on loading, the aircraft is cold and dark and almost immediately shuts X-Plane down.  There is signs of life initially, then cold and dark, then back to the desktop.  I have attached the Log file in the hopes that it will offer a clue.  Sorry to be posting again but this is frustrating.

Log.zip 26.38 kB · 4 downloads

Try a different parking spot. I have had this problem and resolved it by changing parking position. I suspect it’s an error with the scenery and/or add-on airport in my case