Closing the cargo door

Pastrong

A quick question: Once the cargo door is open, how do you close it again? Previously there was a click spot at the top of the door but although I have clicked all the way round it and everywhere else in between, so far, I've not been able to find it in this latest version.

10 hours ago, Pastrong said:

A quick question: Once the cargo door is open, how do you close it again? Previously there was a click spot at the top of the door but although I have clicked all the way round it and everywhere else in between, so far, I've not been able to find it in this latest version.

It’s above the door on the fuselage if I recall correctly. 

Stupid question - how to open the cargo door in v 1.6.5? According to manual there should be some clickspots on door, but I have not found them. Clicked on door and around it for few minutes, nothing. Somehow I remember from some release notes of 1.6.* version that cargo door was not supposed to work and would be corrected in version 2.0? Or is it connected with selected livery?  Not the most important feature of aircraft but still interesting.