Nosewheel steering

Pastrong

Having a bit of an issue with the noswheel steering since v1.6.5. Pressed down the nosewheel button as usual to connect my foot peddle yaw but it will not steer the plane. I recalibrated my foot peddals but that made no difference the yaw does not connect to the nosewheel. Whilst observing the nosewheel on the ground I noticed that it kept swinging from side to side erratically on its own without me touching anything. In order to steer I ended up using the foot brakes to steer, bit of a pain but I managed takeoff. How do I resolve this issue. Thanks.

So, I deleted all the Saab files completely also the installatiion files and re-downloaded from X-Aviation then went through the installation process. The result of this action is that I now have a functioning nosewheel with my foot pedals. Maybe the uninstall did not work correctly or the installation, who knows, but I'm happy with the re-install. I suggest anyone with the same issue should try deleting everything relating to the Saab including the uninstall files, download again, install and see if that also solves the problem.

30 minutes ago, Pastrong said:

So, I deleted all the Saab files completely also the installatiion files and re-downloaded from X-Aviation then went through the installation process. The result of this action is that I now have a functioning nosewheel with my foot pedals. Maybe the uninstall did not work correctly or the installation, who knows, but I'm happy with the re-install. I suggest anyone with the same issue should try deleting everything relating to the Saab including the uninstall files, download again, install and see if that also solves the problem.

A HotFix was released, which is why this suddenly worked for you.

So, if a person didn't install update 1.6.4 because they were lazy, and then didn't install update 1.6.5 because they were afraid of losing nose wheel steering, and are still using update 1.6.3, would downloading the current version from the store include the hotfix too, and be the most up to date?

2 hours ago, Tim013 said:

So, if a person didn't install update 1.6.4 because they were lazy, and then didn't install update 1.6.5 because they were afraid of losing nose wheel steering, and are still using update 1.6.3, would downloading the current version from the store include the hotfix too, and be the most up to date?

I redownloaded 1.6.5 from the store this evening, and for me it's fixed the issues completely. 

2 hours ago, Tim013 said:

Yes