Question/Suggestion for Devs

eddito2010

Hi all, 

I am new in turbo props and finding a good one to get and I saw so many awesome videos about this plane that I couldn't resist buying it. Now i have a question for devs...are you planning to add anny ot all of these funtionalities/improvments?

1. Librain effect compatibility
  2. Testing system
  3. A pax/cargo loader for the different variants
  4. Failures generator/configuration (and i don't mean a click and generate system failure, i mean something like random and taking into account the flying time, the bad procedures or use of the pilot, etc. like in real life)

I know librain is not compatible with vulkan but many of us are still using openGL.

On the other hand, testing ice effects, i had my plane parked cold and dark for around an hour in very cold ambient. It got ice on wings and tail but never on windshields, it is missing some effet? it is not implemented? Do i did something wrong?

Regards, sorry my English (not using translator) and thanks for this wonderfull product, i hope it continue improving and adding more and more functionalities.

When it comes to the Saab, this is really the end of the development run for version 1.x.

We have been providing free feature updates on this product now for 8 years and it's time to close this door.

Some of those features may possibly make it into v2, but we are a long way off from that.

Cameron, thank you for the response. As a developer I understand you very well and nothing else to say that I have not exploring even 50% of v1.6 and I am already waiting v2 :D That is what happen when you get a good product.

Regarding to windshields "blind" due to ice, could you tell me please if it exists or it doesn't matter if i turn the windows heat on or not, i will never be blind if i get ice conditions on flight?

Cheers

1 hour ago, eddito2010 said:

Cameron, thank you for the response. As a developer I understand you very well and nothing else to say that I have not exploring even 50% of v1.6 and I am already waiting v2 :D That is what happen when you get a good product.

Regarding to windshields "blind" due to ice, could you tell me please if it exists or it doesn't matter if i turn the windows heat on or not, i will never be blind if i get ice conditions on flight?

Cheers

Window ice effects should be working.